To all of our esteemed clients, suppliers and stakeholders,
I would like to reassure you that during this difficult period, Fortuna Kasran Group remains open for business for all of your energy products and project development support requirements.
As a critical supplier to several of our clients in key industry sectors, we have an obligation to continue to operate to the best of our abilities. We have discussed contingency planning with our staff and supply chain, and we are committed to maintaining our usual high standards even in these unprecedented times.
However we take the health and safety of our employees very seriously. We are working within the government-recommended guidelines, and have implemented a number of preventative measures to restrict the spread of the coronavirus, including:-
- All staff who can work from home are doing so;
- All non-essential travel has been cancelled;
- Non-essential visitors may not enter the site, and essential visitors are required to wash hands upon arrival;
- The two-metre rule is being enforced;
- All staff have been briefed in appropriate hand washing and hygiene techniques;
- All material being delivered to site is being disinfected upon arrival;
- Cleaning of equipment has been increased, especially in communal areas.
The safety of our team is of paramount importance. We are continuously monitoring the situation, and will keep you informed if things change.
In the meantime, you can continue to communicate with your usual Arc Energy contact through the same means as always. We value your support, and fully believe that if we work together, then we will all emerge from this current crisis stronger.
Fortuna Kasran Pte Ltd